・Sanding drum and combination unit with sanding drum and sanding pad
・Calibrating and fine sanding for various applications
・Color graphic operation panel for easy handling
・Variable feed speed : Applicable for any sanding requirements
・Low investment type
SERRA SAWMILLS FE50
in the development of this band saw we ensure, an easy operation the construction is as
Robust as possible and a low maintenance. All these facts are fulfilled by the small sawmill FE50 and is moreover unbeatable inexpensive at concurrently high productivity. The operations manual is easy to learn without any effort. Because of the manual saw head advance, were the operator pushes the sawhead from the opposite side were the sawdust comes out, the operator knows exactly how fast he may cut. The sawblade is a Bimetal sawblade, the same material that steel can also be sawn.
BEAM SAW LINEA 4400
- Highly rigid steel base to ensure cutting precision and stability over time.
- Cutting tables coated with a scratch-proof phenolic resin, easy to replace in case of wear.
- Air-cushion front working tables coated with a scratch-proof phenolic resin, easy to replace in the case of wear. Fitted with a front roller to facilitate loading. Except for the fence side table, the other tables can translate in function of the panel size and operator ergonomics.
- Guide rail pack positioned on the left.
- Adjustable keyboard and monitor console on the left
GRIGGIO GB 5/8RA EDGEBANDERS
The machine is complete with:
– PRE-MILLING UNIT separate time entrance with 2 HF motors – 12.000 rpm – 2,5 hp (1,8 kw)
– END-CUTTING UNIT – 2 tilting motors HF 0,5 hp (0,38 kw)
– EDGE-TRIMMING UNIT – 2 tilting motors HF 1 hp (0,75 kw) and micrometric adjustment with digital numerical read-out
– ROUNDING UNIT:
– EDGE-SCRAPING UNIT with digital numerical read-out
– BUFFING UNIT with 2 motors 0,25 hp (0,19 kw) with cloth discs dia. 150 mm